Trade at the beginning of the week
On Monday, we received signals from both forecasts in text format and video market reviews:
- GBPJPY – the signal was received during the retest of the broken global imbalance, and the processing took place the next day. Both take-profits were reached, which gave 66 and 198 pips. The stop at the moment of entering the market was set for the maximum of the market opening on Monday, it was also equal to 66 points. A standard volume was used here since the imbalance did not go beyond the reference zone;
- BTCUSD – has worked out a video forecast signal. A rebound from the first support level took place and the rate has already grown by more than $ 1000. So far, the forecast for the pair is bullish, we can at least test the recent High;
- XAUUSD – the signal was also obtained from the video analysis of the market and according to it, the conservative target at the level of the recent maximum has already been reached. We recommend closing the volume completely when it reaches the level of 1450.00. For gold and other defensive assets, the outlook is bullish over the medium term due to the difficult US-China trade relationship. There are no agreements yet (only oral promises), another aggravation is not ruled out.
The next day, we received 2 signals:
- Sugar – the first triggered take profit brought 18 points, so far the deal is in the market, we expect to reach the second take and earn another 54 points. From the drawbacks of working out, I note that the stop level was tested, there was a chance to exit the market with a loss of 18 points;
- Coffee – important levels for this instrument were marked 2 weeks ago, and at the beginning of the week one of them was worked out. With a failure to reach the resistance at 115.00, a reversal pattern was formed and the global imbalance worked out. Half of the volume was closed for Seif with a profit of 250 points (the stop was set at the same size). It is possible to form another sell signal to bounce off the level 115.00.
Mid-week entry points
On Wednesday, we got 2 opportunities to enter the market:
- GBPCHF – the deal was almost completed, the first take profit of 45 pips was not reached quite a bit. The deal is still open, do not rush to close it, there is potential for further growth and at least working off the Safe. If the second take is triggered, we will earn another 135 points;
- copper – has worked out the global imbalance that formed in mid-June. The rebound was quite sharp, the rebound candle has a long lower shadow, which strengthens the buy signal. The first target level has been reached, 30 points have already been earned, now there is a slight hitch, but the chances of reaching the second take remain. If the scenario works out completely, it will give another 90 points of profit.
Some of the deals are still in the market and you will have to include them in the report yourself at the end of Friday. But even without them, the result is not bad, only for GBPJPY the profit reduced to the standard volume is 132 points.